Become a Chesapeake Employers' Agent
Becoming a Chesapeake Employers' agent is quick and easy!
In order to earn a commission, your agency must receive an appointment with Chesapeake Employers. There is no appointment fee and, in most cases, the appointment process can be completed in just a couple of days! As part of the appointment process:
- An agency code will be created for you;
- An agency web account will be established, enabling you to do online quoting.
The agency web account will allow you to:
- Access loss run reports for your clients;
- Obtain the forms you need;
- Make online payments;
- File First Reports of Injury online 24/7; and
- Obtain in-depth claims information via Claims Query.
So, get started NOW!
For your complete agency appointment packet, please email your request to the Marketing Department at Contact Us
. On the same day of your request you will receive from us the following:
- Instruction letter explaining our appointment process;
- Producer Profile to complete, sign and return; and
- Producer Agreement to review, sign and return.
Become one of our appointed agents and get to know how fast and easy it is to do business with Chesapeake Employers!